Enforcement Of Court Orders

Once your divorce, child custody, child support, or other family law case has been resolved, either by agreement or judge's orders, the parties are expected to comply with those orders and follow them as closely as possible. Unfortunately, this is not always so. In many cases either one, or possibly even both, of the parents are often in violation of the decree of divorce or court orders. There may be many reasons why someone would violate a court order, but regardless of the reasons you have the right to enforce those orders. Complying with a court order is not a matter of choice, but instead is a requirement. Court orders can be enforced in many ways, including wage withholding, child support judgments with interest, award of attorney's fees, suspension of driver's license, and even confinement in jail in certain circumstances. It is important that you know rights in your particular circumstances and that you protect yourself.

I have helped countless people enforce their court orders and helped just as many defend themselves against false accusations in enforcement cases. I have also helped many people modify court orders that they simply cannot comply with due to changes in their circumstances, which may include a change in their financial position. Regardless of your situation, I will provide you with a clear and concise explanation of your rights, provide you with proper advice on how to either resolve your problem or proceed with legal action, and provide you with the decisive and competent representation in court that you deserve.